My newspaper constantly arrives late in the morning, normally and hour and a half after it is supposed to be here.Right now it is 7:45am on Sunday morning--no newspaper.

I have called and complained repeatedly with zero action on the newspapers part. This alone is reason to cancel the newspaper. Couple that with the ridiculous, left views of this one time great newspaper will hopefully drive them out of business so they can be replaced by a customer focused organization that can report the news in a nonpartisan basis. Montana, Benson and Valdez need to go.

And now, I can't actually submit this view because it needs go be 100 words at least.Really, does this make any sense at all?

Review about: Arizona Republic Subscription.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arizona Republic?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1341614

Our problem also the very same thing is happening to us.

Lucky Tackle Box Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "Nothing but problems from lucky tackle box . First month had a question about my first box , took 4 days via email to have someone contact me ! Secound..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Philadelphia Inquirer - Newspaper Review Philadelphia Inquirer "I am a daily and weekend subscriber to the Inquirer at the shore. I'd say at least every other day my paper has sections of unreadable text. For whatever reason..." Read more Arizona Republic Papers And Adds Edition Review from Queen Creek, Arizona Arizona Republic "I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop. I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address. I am in fact..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more