My newspaper constantly arrives late in the morning, normally and hour and a half after it is supposed to be here.Right now it is 7:45am on Sunday morning--no newspaper.

I have called and complained repeatedly with zero action on the newspapers part. This alone is reason to cancel the newspaper. Couple that with the ridiculous, left views of this one time great newspaper will hopefully drive them out of business so they can be replaced by a customer focused organization that can report the news in a nonpartisan basis. Montana, Benson and Valdez need to go.

And now, I can't actually submit this view because it needs go be 100 words at least.Really, does this make any sense at all?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of arizona republic delivery service. Arizona Republic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned arizona republic delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arizona Republic. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Arizona Daily Star.

Had an Experience with Arizona Republic?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1341614

Our problem also the very same thing is happening to us.