5.0
Style and Design

Drew, the delivery person of the Arizona Republic, killed the dog at the residence of 1827 W.Villa Rita Drive, Phoenix 85023 on Monday October 24, 2016.

At the time he hit and killed the dog, he was driving on the wrong side of the street. Apparently Drew has solicited private business with the owner of the house. I am not sure what your policy is regarding drivers soliciting business from Arizona Republic customers while on your clock. While the owner of the dog is ultimately responsible for his dog running loose, the Arizona Republic delivery person was driving illegally at the time the accident occurred.

Please address this issue.

Thank you, Dr.Kristina Campbell

This reviewer shared experience about "driver killed dog" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. Rollokiller2016 is overall dissatisfied with Arizona Republic. The most disappointing about arizona republic vehicle driver at Arizona Republic was driver killed dog , but reviewer liked service is very good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arizona Republic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Arizona Republic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arizona Republic?

Comments