we have subscribed to the paper for 2 years - how many times do I need to complain?It is now 7:40 am - no paper!!

I was 12 years old - delivered the Cleveland Plain Dealer - with a wagon - in the snow! put the paper where the customer requested - if they wanted their paper on their kitchen table - that's where it went! - if their paper was not there by 5:00 am - they were calling my home!!! this is freaking ridiculous!!!!!

I have complained - repeatedly!!!! I would like to have an answer to this problem!! why do I need to enter 100 words? problem has been explained - many times!!

and we have received NO result to satisfy us.

I just find it incredible - like I said - I know what goes into delivering a morning paper.I would like an explanation!!

Review about: Arizona Republic Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Arizona Republic?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1264451

No Sunday, January 1 newspaper.Called circulation and opted to have paper redelivered.

Never received.

Even though I do not like digital (but have to pay for it) I tried accessing columns and oped through computer. Did not have password, responded "forgotten" -- would get info to me on Outlook account. Twenty-four hours still waiting. You have my money -- now get me my newspaper!

Sunday, January 1, 2017.You have broken the contract -- deliver my paper.