I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop.I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address.

I am in fact allergic to the coloring dye. if we travel we cone hone to multiples. No thank you! We absolutely DO NOT WANT THIS LEFT at our home.

They've ignored our request. What do we do?

Who do we call above the circulation department to get it stopped?The owners?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Arizona Republic and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arizona Republic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arizona Republic arizona republic papers and adds edition for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arizona Republic?

Comments

Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more