Arizona Republic Papers And Adds Edition Review from Queen Creek, Arizona
I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop.I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address.
I am in fact allergic to the coloring dye. if we travel we cone hone to multiples. No thank you! We absolutely DO NOT WANT THIS LEFT at our home.
They've ignored our request. What do we do?
Who do we call above the circulation department to get it stopped?The owners?
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Arizona Republic Papers And Adds Edition
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- " I just had a guy who knocked on my door and told me he is in a public speaking contest and he needs to win points for the trip..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I can only find a minority of people who find them entertaining in any way and those tend to be people with a warped sense of what's comedy. We are..."
- "I ordered a TFV4 tank from them, and It took almost a month to arrive. I ordered glass replacement cylinders for the tank on Feb. 25th, It arrived on March..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."