I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop.I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address.
I am in fact allergic to the coloring dye. if we travel we cone hone to multiples. No thank you! We absolutely DO NOT WANT THIS LEFT at our home.
They've ignored our request. What do we do?
Who do we call above the circulation department to get it stopped?The owners?
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Arizona Republic Papers And Adds Edition
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me. I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials. She..."
- "gave them $1500 never been paid royalty i know that they sold more books than they said, i see my book on ebey buy 3 sellers up to $50 i..."
- "I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop. I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address. I am in fact..."
- "I ordered a TFV4 tank from them, and It took almost a month to arrive. I ordered glass replacement cylinders for the tank on Feb. 25th, It arrived on March..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."