Arizona Republic Papers And Adds Edition Review from Queen Creek, Arizona
I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop.I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address.
I am in fact allergic to the coloring dye. if we travel we cone hone to multiples. No thank you! We absolutely DO NOT WANT THIS LEFT at our home.
They've ignored our request. What do we do?
Who do we call above the circulation department to get it stopped?The owners?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Arizona Republic Papers And Adds Edition
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "God is not sleeping Author House is Blooming *** do not buy this book any where see this is my bio. It have become Author House slave. In 17..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "I ordered a TFV4 tank from them, and It took almost a month to arrive. I ordered glass replacement cylinders for the tank on Feb. 25th, It arrived on March..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "I can only find a minority of people who find them entertaining in any way and those tend to be people with a warped sense of what's comedy. We are..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."