Arizona Republic - AZ Republic Customer Service (Management)
I have been a subscriber of the Arizona Republic Newspaper for over ten years.Throughout this time I have had numerous issues with the delivery of my paper, and it seems that it only happens when there is a change of carriers.
Since mid-January I have called in to inform the customer service personnel that my carrier continues to toss my paper under my vehicles. Then a couple of days will go by and it starts all over again. I call the customer service office again and asked to speak to a manager, only to be told that a manager does not get involve until the third call. I explained to the customer service person that if I call back a third time, it will be to cancel my subscription.
Well, the paper continues to land under the vehicles and it only leads me to believe that the AZ Republic does not give a *** about it's customers. I made a third call to cancel and was placed on hold for over five minutes, so I hung-up. The paper continued to be delivered, and yes, it went under the vehicles each and everytime. So I decided to call and inquire as to why the paper was still being delivered.
I explained to the very nice customer service person what had happen, and express my concerns that her management really didn't give a ***. She assured me that someone would contact me to resolve the issue and apologized on behalf of the company.
To date, there has been no contact from the Arizona Republic Management and my subscription has been cancelled.I am only one customer, but I do have friends and neighbors whom I will pass-on what the AZ Republic thinks of it's customers.review #170332
You may also like
- "I was shopping with my 3 kids last week at the riverside ca store off Alessandro blvd. It was "super doubles " week, we had 3 transactions planned. The rules..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "Usually I don't write reviews, but Im very pissed of, how a company like Olivia + Joy as such a bad customer service. I purchased a purse last month and ended..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "I bought BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 1-gal. Deep Base Flat Exterior Paint $36.98 / each to paint a metal fence and gate. I spent 17 hours grinding..."
- "This is a copy of text conversation Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was..."
- "I have being buying this mascara for 3 years as it seperate a the lashes nicely but the last 2 I booght had clumps in it. Unfortunately I don't have..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."