Arizona Republic - AZ Republic Customer Service (Management)
I have been a subscriber of the Arizona Republic Newspaper for over ten years.Throughout this time I have had numerous issues with the delivery of my paper, and it seems that it only happens when there is a change of carriers.
Since mid-January I have called in to inform the customer service personnel that my carrier continues to toss my paper under my vehicles. Then a couple of days will go by and it starts all over again. I call the customer service office again and asked to speak to a manager, only to be told that a manager does not get involve until the third call. I explained to the customer service person that if I call back a third time, it will be to cancel my subscription.
Well, the paper continues to land under the vehicles and it only leads me to believe that the AZ Republic does not give a *** about it's customers. I made a third call to cancel and was placed on hold for over five minutes, so I hung-up. The paper continued to be delivered, and yes, it went under the vehicles each and everytime. So I decided to call and inquire as to why the paper was still being delivered.
I explained to the very nice customer service person what had happen, and express my concerns that her management really didn't give a ***. She assured me that someone would contact me to resolve the issue and apologized on behalf of the company.
To date, there has been no contact from the Arizona Republic Management and my subscription has been cancelled.I am only one customer, but I do have friends and neighbors whom I will pass-on what the AZ Republic thinks of it's customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."
- "My wife baked the lasagna meat lovers lasgana. When i started eating it a BIG piece of cheese was on my fork. I thought to myself..."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."